Record your mixer, keyboard, sampler, or drum machine in stereo to your computer.
LineLink makes it easy to direct-connect nearly any mixers, keyboard, sampler, sequencer, drum machine, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording.
The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. LineLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
- Connect mixers, keyboards, samplers, sequencers, drum machines, or stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording
- Stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 6.56-foot length (2m)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software