BUILT TO THRILL
Alto Professional's Black Series is a full line of elite speaker systems, each designed to exacting standards with premium, purpose-matched components, wireless capability, and immense built-in power.
Black 10 features a 10” low-frequency driver, 1.75” high-frequency unit with 1" acoustic aperture, and 2400 watts of peak Class D power. Designed and tuned in the USA with carefully selected, complementary components, Black 10 comes optimized with a 90° x 60° coverage field, a computer-designed high-frequency waveguide, a DSP-controlled active crossover, and dynamic thermal protection.
Even if you can’t reach the speakers, you can still adjust them. Black 10 comes equipped with wireless technology via the free Live Drive app. Level-match, adjust EQ, delay-compensation, and more—from anywhere in the room. It’s streamlined, sound-shaping control at your fingertips, so you can easily adapt the speakers to new venues or performances.
READY FOR ANYTHING
Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs, and other on-the-road applications, Black 10 comes ready for pretty much anything you can throw at it—even the rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Though surprisingly lightweight, Black 10’s heavy-duty cabinet is covered in a rugged scratch-resistant finish, and speaker grille is powder-coated, ready for anything.
- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
- Works with free Live Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
- Wirelessly level-match, EQ, delay-compensation, and more
- Stereo XLR outputs: left link, right mono, internal crossover on through
- Rugged cabinet, scratch-resistant finish, powder-coated steel grille
- Portable design with comfortable, custom-molded handles
- Powerful 18” low-frequency, long-excursion driver
- Stereo inputs: Mic/Line left channel, XLR right channel
- Purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency
- Adjustable level and polarity controls
- Switch to turn off logo LED
- Steel-reinforced rubber feet
- Standard 35mm pole socket
- Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the U.S.A.