The HP-W console shares the diligent research and insight that inspired Crest Audio's HP-Eight consoles. Incorporating more features and flexibility to the HP-W while maintaining the audio quality and rugged build design the HP-Eight is known for. The HP-W is a perfect solution for such application as fixed installations, churches, stadiums, auditoriums, theater and corporate AV. Easy to use, flexibility and affordability makes the HP-W is a premier choice for the job.
The HP-W is packed with many innovative features. HP-W has four stereo line input channels, which can be handled in a dual mono or split track application. With a pre source balance control, a discrete blend of the split track can then be sent to stage monitors via the aux sends. A second blend of the split track can be sent to the FOH system via the Left/Right mono busses by using the post source balance control.
Standard on all HP-W consoles are 8 mono channels of AutoMix for "hands-off" spoken word mixing applications. With a push of a button to activate the AutoMix feature, the HP-W will automatically reduce the gain on microphones not being used, which nearly eliminates feedback. Having the AutoMix feature engaged will also diminish surrounding low frequencies and eradicate the chances of comb filtering. With or without the AutoMix enabled you can control the thresh hold of the compressors which are on the 8 AutoMix channels.
Every channel on the HP-W is equipped with 48 volt phantom power, pad, polarity switches and PFL's options. In addition to an input gain control, four-band EQ is also provided with fixed high and low frequency points and sweep frequency control on the two mid bands. 10 auxiliary sends and Bus assignment, L/R, and Mono switches are also provided in addition to the 8 channel mute groups system and 100 mm faders.
Crest Audio strives for excellence in every product. The HP-W is no exception as we "raise the bar" again. The superior design and well-organized construction techniques, the HP-W is built to fill the increasing need when it comes to professional installations and portable markets. Traditionally the level of reliability and excessive quality that Crest Audio puts into their products; the HP-W is the flagship of the HP Series.
- 20, 28, 36, 44 or 52 standard Mono input channels (optional eight channels with gain sharing Automix(r) + 4 stereo channels)
- XLR and 1/4" connectors on all inputs
- Two stereo line returns on 60 mm faders with assignment and two aux sends
- One stereo ambient mic input
- Eight analog subgroups
- 10 auxes
- XLR connectors on aux outputs
- Left, Right & Mono outputs
- II x 2 matrix
- Two alternate outputs that can be sourced from L, R, M or Matrix outputs with full dynamics
- "Fader flip" function on aux outputs aux masters on 100 mm faders 8in place of groups & L/R
- 100 mm hight-quality faders on mono inputs, auto mix inputs, stereo inputs, groups and separate left, right and mono outputs
- Eight microprocessor-controlled mute groups and scenes
- Full talkback and monitor systems
- Modular input blocks of eight channels for ease of service
- Internal, universal power supply with DC connector for external, redundant supply
- Weight Unpacked: 130.95 lb(59.4 kg)
- Weight Packed: 173.94 lb(78.9 kg)
- Width Packed: 37"(93.98 cm)
- Height Packed: 84.25"(213.995 cm)
- Depth Packed: 14.25"(36.195 cm)