Your Gateway to BlueBOLT
The BlueBOLT-CV1 Interface Card plugs in to select Panamax/Furman products and provides access to BlueBOLT™ cloud based remote power management technology. Each BlueBOLT-CV1 card includes a unique MAC address and identification number allowing you to create a BlueBOLT account or add a compatible unit to an existing account.
The BlueBOLT-CV1 is completely plug-and-play – no static IP addresses to set up or ports to configure. Simply plug the card into a compatible device, connect it to the Internet, register the unit, and you’re ready to go!
Look for the BlueBOLT logo
The BlueBOLT-CV1 works with any BlueBOLT-Compatible Panamax or Furman product.
1500VA Battery Backup maintains critical data and allows orderly shutdown in the event of a power outage
- Control individual outlets or outlet banks
- Monitor your devices and power status
- Receive E-mail alerts for power events
- Schedule tasks such as power on, off, and reboot
- Manage multiple devices across multiple locations
- Utilize device-specific features for your compatible product
||1W (3.3V x 300mA)
||FCC part 15, Class B device
||HTTP (port 80*), Telnet (Port 23*)
* or user defined
||0.9’ H x 3.15’ W x 4’ D
||0.1 lbs. (1.6 oz)