Quick moving linear fixture with 6 lenses with individual color control, motorized zoom (4 ~ 42-degrees), motorized tilt and strobe and pulse effects.
The ADJ Allegro Z6 is a linear fixture that features 6 lenses, motorized zoom and motorized tilt (220-degrees) on the X axis. It’s powered by six 30W Quad (4-IN-1) RGBW LEDs. Each LED’s color may be controlled individually. The fixture’s beam angle is adjustable between 4-degrees and 42-degrees.
The Allegro Z6 has a 4-button function display, 5-pin DMX In/Out to link data and locking power connectors to daisy chain power. The fixture also has RJ45 In/Out connections for Art-Net and Kling-Net control. There is a convenient USB input for updating the fixture’s firmware.
• LED: 6x 30W QUAD (4-In-1) RGBW LEDs (30,000 hr.)
• Motorized Zoom: 4° ~ 42°
• LUX: 47,000 @ 2M, Zoomed in to 4°; 1,900 @ 2M, Zoomed out to 42°
• Motorized Zoom
• Tilt Lock for stable transporting
• USB Input for Updating Fixture Firmware
• Folding carrying handle
• Rubber feet so fixture can be set on the ground
• All metal construction with black housing
• Includes 2 Omega brackets for mounting to truss
• Flicker Free, 1200Hz PWM frequency
• Display: OLED display with function buttons
• 5-pin DMX In/Out for data linking
• RJ45 In/Out for Art-Net & Kling-Net control
• Locking power In/Out to daisy chain up to 6 fixtures (@ 120V), 11 fixtures (@ 230V)
• Control Modes: DMX512, RDM, Art-Net & Kling-Net
• Multiple DMX channel modes
• Tilt & Tilt Fine: 220°
• Strobe & Pulse Effects
• 6 individually controlled Pixels
• 0-100% Dimming + 16-bit Fine Dimming
• 6 Preset Dim Curve Modes plus Dim Speed control
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Power voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz (Multi-voltage)
• Power consumption: 240W max
Dimensions & Weight:
• Dimension (LxWxH): 19.6” x 4.5” x 11” / 500x113x278mm
• Weight: 21 lbs. / 9.5kg.
• Two Omega Brackets
• Locking power cord